Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Winter Wonder

I know almost everyone thinks that California is ideal because it's perfectly sunny practically all the time. But I love the seasons. I love that when you get sick of being too hot, it's fall; when you're tired of pumpkins and red and yellow and brown, everything turns winter white; and when you've been chilled for too long, it's springtime. I bore easily, and Baltimore seasons, so far, have kept things fantastically interesting.

Here are some scenes from our very first winter in Baltimore. We've watched our backyard fill up with snow. We've sledded down our very own street and eaten way too much snow. We've opened presents and found ridiculous ways to entertain ourselves inside after playing too long outside.

I don't get it. Why don't more people want to change it up? Doesn't the sun get old when you have it practically every day of every year?







2 comments:

Miss A said...

Stop it! The girls are looking so grown and cute as ever! I love it. And I agree. I especially like seasons, mostly fall and winter. Sunny summery all the time. Argh.

Laura Mauk said...

Hi, Miss A! Hope you're well...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...